Assistant Account Manager
Work Life Balance
We believe work should fit in with your life, not take it over. Balance is key. This is why AIS offers flexibility to all of our employees.
IT is constantly evolving and staying up to date is important. We encourage our employees to seek out continued education, and certificate advancement, and we will pay to help you achieve these goals.
Ask anyone who visits our office at AIS, and they will tell you we like to have a good time. From company outings at the Autobahn Country Club to daily nerf gun cubicle wars, we encourage comradery.
Assistant Account Manager
All Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a full-service technology solutions firm based in Chicagoland that provides both technology sales, service and consulting. Genuine, understanding and experienced, our technicians, engineers and consultants are real, neighborly people who will work with you one-on-one, locally, to maintain your systems.
Real People, True Partners.
AIS has assisted more than 1,000 clients across Chicagoland, including state and local government, business, non-profit organizations, school districts, residential customers, and more. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers and serving as a grounded partner you can trust. This is evidenced by the fact that we still provide service to our very first client, for more than 11 years running! We are less concerned about “making a sale” and more concerned about figuring out how we can strengthen your business, allowing you to stay focused on your daily tasks. From the day we install a new piece of equipment or fix one that isn’t working, we will be a watchful steward of your technology applications.
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for clients that do not qualify to have an assigned account manager. This includes being the escalation point for all issues
- Create opportunities and deliver quick quotes as needed
- Proactively identify opportunities with clients, while creating awareness of all AIS offerings
- Manage follow-ups for assigned opportunities, quick quotes, orders and necessary service requests
- Handle client communication for billing issues escalated from the billing department
- Assist marketing with routine communication of key marketing strategies as needed
- Maintain a pulse of the clients to properly set and manage client expectations to ensure overall client satisfaction in all areas
- Build long-term relationships with key client contacts
- Monitor dashboards to fix errors or provide awareness as needed
- Create awareness to proper parties for tickets violating SLAs or repeat issues
- Overall status communication for all non-project orders
- Misc. data entry errors
- Ticket violation awareness to team leads
- Opportunity update awareness
- Monitor and lead the renewal of all licenses, software, contracts, subscriptions and support/warranties in a timely manner
- Prepare quarterly business reviews for account managers to present to clients
- Work collaboratively with others to fill gaps in client documentation
- Proactively maintain a pulse of potential issues with clients and intercept as needed to ensure satisfaction and proper expectations
- Ensure profitability guidelines are met
- Escalate issues to the assigned executive that are outside the control of the Assistant Account Manager position that causes missed profitability
- Maintain the organization of all client contracts for signature, storage, template creation and versioning
- Assist in the onboarding process of new clients
- Manage proper delivery of recurring reports to clients, while creating awareness of potentials issues to proper resource
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to connect with clients
- Possess strong verbal and written skills with excellent phone etiquette and an outstanding work ethic
- Highly self-motivated, personable, assertive, energetic and creative
- A team player with a high level of trustworthiness and dependability
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Computer literacy, specifically with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in a ticketing system a plus
- Able to adapt to an ever changing, fast growing company
- Able to quickly find the correlations between a client’s business needs and specific company products and services.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
If you are eager to explore new challenges while building your career and earning great rewards, send your cover letter (describing why you are a great fit for this position) and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All qualified inquiries will receive a confidential response.